Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Moments {This Week}

It seems all I can muster up these days for my poor neglected blog is posting a few, quick, Instagrammed photos. Our weeks literally fly by. It seems that all in the same day we are reorganizing for Monday morning and celebrating that it's Friday! It is difficult as I sit here to stop and think about last week to remember all the individual little things that happened. It is all a blur. I am thankful for my obsessive need to capture random parts of our day on my iPhone. Otherwise I really might blur it all into one giant blob of a memory. And for that, I would be devastated because within the craziness of our day are tucked tiny moments of wonderful that makes us, us, and I would ache for those lost moments.

The kids and I went to Missoula to visit and celebrate the Griz Homecoming. It was too quick of a weekend. It goes by too fast and we never get to see everyone that we love and miss.

In Papa's Shoes.

We were able to spend the morning with our littlest best friend, Fischer and his sweet parents. 


You never know who you will run into (and be related to) in Missoula! A brother sandwich. 

"A big tractor."

Compared to our little town, it's a lot to take in!



Our week at home.

Princess Batman. 

The kids insisted we rescue the pond goldfish and give her a home on our counter. 

While we wait for sis to get out of school we walk in the crisp sunshine. 

Addi continues to work hard in gymnastics. 

In between tiny bursts of winter are leftover moments of lazy summer bliss.
We find a ladybug.

Landon loves his egg collecting job. After he collects, he counts. 

My hero fixin my flat tire!

We visited our pumpkin patch! He chose our one and only "punkin."

Addi and her friends on their pajama party day. 

We started Girl Scouts this week!
 I thrifted a Fisher Price play house straight outta the '80s! 

Landon and his four favorite things: blankie, Diego, fish and tractor.

Mariah saying good morning.  As of now, she's doing great. And we are
hoping to help her get through the winter. 

Addi at her dentist appointment. 
He makes me smile!


....we only have this moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment