Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Landon's White Out

He'll 'dress-up' in his 'fancy clothes' for me. He loves it. Especially the vest and tie. But he's completely over being posed and asked to smile! He doesn't fall for the monkey-on-my-head game anymore and none of my tricks work with him. So I don't even try. Just seeing me with my camera causes him to shriek, "don't take me's picture anymore!"

He's complelty emerssed in all things three. The more destructive an activity the more appealing. A casual walk through our yard to see the pretty frosted trees wasn't exciting enough and he knew I had alterer motives with my camera in hand. He looked at the ground most of our time and refused to play with me.

Then he noticed by accidentally bumping into the trees that the frost would fall on his head. It perfeclty destroyed the beautiful, picturesque frost that I was hoping to capture --- but, now it was fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment