Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

What I am thankful for...

 My Landon.

Fighting to survive. 
I am thankful for every single dirty diaper I change. I am thankful every time my little man wakes me up in the middle of the night. I am thankful for his fingers and toes that look just like mine. I am thankful for every bath he needs. I am thankful every time he wants to be rocked to sleep. I am thankful for quiet mornings we spend together alone. I am thankful for his crazy, old man eyebrows. I am thankful for every little smirk he makes that explodes into a full face smile. I am thankful for every time I get to change his clothes. I am thankful for every minute he spends nursing. I am thankful for his big, chubby cheeks and long, beautiful eye lashes. I am thankful every time he stares into my eyes. I am thankful for every load of laundry. I am thankful every time he falls fast asleep on my chest. I am thankful every time I can pick him up whenever I want to. I am thankful when he 'coos' and talks back to me. I am thankful for his big, wet, slobbery kisses. I am thankful when his big sister asks to holds him. I am thankful for every breath my son takes. I am thankful I was given the chance to be Landon's mamma.
Perfect and peaceful.

My life.


 My husband.
I am thankful that I am married to my best friend.
 My Addison.
I am thankful for my sparkley, hilarious, sassy, full-of-life Princess Addison.


No comments:

Post a Comment