Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nugget Love

For my Landon aka 'Nugget',

I love when the smallest corner of your lips start to curl and your entire face explodes into a smile -- all the world could not hold me back, when you smile at me with your whole face my heart skips and I have to kiss you.

I love when you sleep just right to curl up one set of eyelashes.

I love it when we take a bath. You relax in the warm water, smiling, kicking and talking! You often fall asleep on my chest and make little, soft whimpers...so relaxed. I love it when you start to cry when we get out until you feel the warmth from the dryer-warmed towels.

I love when you are nursing. You stare into my eyes nearly the whole time. All I have to do is smile and whisper anything and you smile so big you un-latch yourself. You sort of panic, shaking your head back and forth to get latched back on!

I love when I am talking to you and you talk back. Your little noises melt my heart and literally bring tears to my eyes.

Landon,. 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment