Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baking Recent

I really wish Addi enjoyed exercising as much as baking! I might be much more motivated to go run instead of eat! 

No-Bake Cookies aka melt-in-your-mouth mounds of deliciousness: I was so addicted to these cookies. They remind me of my mom's mother, Grandma Willy. I think I remember that she always made these! I know I remember loving them then as much as now! Out of respect to my ever-growing behind I will not be making these again for a while!



Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies: My Aunt Moni sent me the recipe, boy am I glad she did! I don't know why I continue to do this to myself. These cookies were amazing and I have NO self control when it comes to sweets! I forced myself to freeze over half of them!




1 comment:

  1. I highly doubt your backside is getting large!!! Haha Your cookies look delish! EAT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete