Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Madness

It infects them all, no matter their age or size. From what I can tell no person with the Y chromosome is immune. Unfortunately for us non-male humans whom have as about as much interest in watching sports on TV (especially basketball) as we do watching mold multiply, are left to our own devices. Forced to watch important programs (i.e. Duck Dynasty) alone in the bedroom. For well over a month I have watched my husband sit practically motionless on his chair, drooling, grunting and yelling gibberish, while ignoring everything else actually important happening in our world! Okay, that's a gross over exaggeration, but when March comes around I can expect my very handsome, intelligent, attentive hubby to turn into some sort of caveman-like person!

I don't get it and I never will.

I am sad to say there is no hope for the next generation of Man-Powell. Even the littlest one that is part me as succumbed to the basketball trance!

the basketball trance, he has NO idea I am there taking pictures!
switching between games 

'knucks' for Daddy
"Touchdown" -- we know! wrong sport, but it's adorable. Daddy cheers, Landon does this and crack up!

See, Mommy, I make March Madness adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment