Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life's A Changin...Again

Well, here we go again. We are going to shake things up big time. I am going back to work full-time on the 8th and Addison will be going to a preschool 3 or 4 times a week. I got a job working at the Department of Labor & Industry. Today I enrolled Addi in a wonderful "school". We spent a hour there today meeting her new friends and getting to know her teacher, Miss Jessi. The people who take care of the children are very sweet, open and transparent. I feel really good about it. The first few days are going to be super hard on Addi and I, but I think she will thrive, once she gets used to the idea of me leaving her.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!!!! I have to read this on your blog! Congrats! I think this will be really good for the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete