Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Addi's Second Week

Addi's second week in "school" was better than the first, however, we aren't quite fully adjusted yet. She still whimpers and fusses when I drop her off and is crying when I pick her up. The end of the day is hard on her. Watching other mothers picking up their kids bothers her. Her teacher says her days are better. She is interacting, playing, napping, going potty, eating lunch, and participating with other kids. She comes home and plays school. She is adorable and pretends she is Miss Jessi. She has us sit on the reading rug and reads us a story. She holds the book out so we can see the pages and very exaggeratively licks her index finger and turns the page. It is so adorable. I am happy to report she is improving, slowly.

I am really enjoying my job. There is a lot to learn, but I am catching on pretty quickly. The job will be really rewarding, when people aren't sobbing or yelling. The people I work with are so great. They are a lot of fun. We are done training in a week or so and we will move into our own work spaces the first week of December. I am adjusting to being back to work full time pretty well, with the exception of worrying all day about my Addison. I am happy to be back at work and am excited to start saving some money and paying down our student loans!

I included a couple cute pics of Addison dressing up like me! She said, "Look, I am mamma!"


2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking a lot about you guys and how you are adjusting to everything. I hope I get to see you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete