Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Our Piece of Paradise

It has taken everything I have not to post about our big, big, big, exciting news. I was worried I would somehow jinx it! Something pretty drastic would have to happen in order for it to fall through now ..... so ...

We will soon be moving into our very first home! We will soon own our very own piece of Montana paradise!  

Sometimes everything falls into place perfectly, with very little effort. I really feel like we were meant to have this home and everything that didn't work out or fall into place in the past was because this is what was supposed to happen for us.

Dylan and I daydream daily about the first evening we spend on our deck watching our beloved Montana sunset setting over the mountains.

We close July 15th ~ a very lucky day in our world ~ that is also Landon's birthday!


1 comment: