Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Beef Should Not Be Bacon!

I managed to escaped, solo ---  kidless, hubby-less AND animal-less --- to take a little road trip to visit my friend Elizabeth and her very-soon-to-be hubby, Jess. The drive was new and so was her town. I was happy to be alone in the car blaring my music, singing at the top of my lungs and sipping hot coffee, alone!


We started off our time together with a beautiful hike that Jess and his cousin had chosen. The wild flowers were just appearing, the sky and green hills went on forever, and we were together!


Pondering big things ...  (I'm sure!)






After a BBQ picnic lunch at Jess' family cabin at the bottom the recreation area, we re-hydrated!


We spent the evening at their home watching funny shows, laughing, eating and relaxing. It was SO great!

No comments:

Post a Comment