Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I have the tutu and the shoes ...

... does that make me a real ballerina?! The right attitude and the right outfit is really all that matters, right?!

One day she'll look back at these and I'm sure say, while rolling on the floor cracking up, "What was my crazy mom thinking?"

If nothing else, it's a fun memory her and I will always have. Matching ballet tutus -- yah baby!

I've been a ballet teacher for three weeks now. It's been a lot of fun. The little ballerinas are so sweet and so adorable and they seem to be having as much fun as me! I've learned a lot and really enjoy teaching and dancing silly.

Tendu.

 Passe.

 1st Position.


Third position.


{Graceful? HECK NO! Totally creepy, especially my arms and extra long fingers? YES!}

No comments:

Post a Comment