Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

OshKosh Ladybug

Magic happens. Perfect, magical moments happen without planning them. Most of of my favorite photos are unplanned and un-posed. Landon and I were playing outside. I always bring my camera, because you never know when his cuteness will reach a new level! Landon was exploring in the grass and found a ladybug. 

On a side note: how stinking cute are those overalls? I wish I had a pair in every size until he graduates! 

A disclaimer: No ladybugs were harmed, or I should say permanently damaged, in the making of this post! She was probably a little traumatized and a little dizzy, but she was alive and intact when we said goodbye and set her free! 







My sweet boy loves giving kisses, bugs are no exception. After kissing his bug he smiled and said, "iss."



No comments:

Post a Comment