Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Fall Day in the Woods - In Pictures

There is nothing you can't do with a stump and a wireless remote!
A totally un-prompted kiss for his big sister. 

His eyes melt me in this one.



My beautiful nature bug. 



Practice makes perfect, that what they say. I have been studying and reading and practicing, forcing myself out of the comfortable auto mode and into manual mode. With every picture I take I am becoming more comfortable with my camera. It has only taken four years! I am worried less about missing the perfect smile and focusing more on creatively capturing the perfect moment. I am proud to say all of the above photos were captures in manual mode. Go me! I had to get creative with the editing in the last photo. Landon was a bit out of focus, but I just loved the photo anyway. 

1 comment: