Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photo-A-Day JUNE

By now you all know the story of the photo-a-day challenge that I participate in using my iPhone. This is my third month of participating. I really enjoy not only taking the pictures each day but looking back on the past months to see how my creativity has improved! I like to think of the challenge as another way to journal. Each picture captures a moment, a little part of my day. 

Click to view pasts months photos:


Day 1: Morning. Day 2: Empty. Day 3: On your plate.
Day 4: Close-Up. Day 5: Sign. Day 6: Hat

Day 7: Drink. Day 8:Six O'clock. Day 9: Your View Today (Flathead Lake)
Day 10: Best Bit of Your Weekend. Day 11: Door Day 12: From a Low Angle.

Day 13: Art. Day 14: Time. Day 15: Yellow.
Day 16: Out and About. (Glacier NP) Day 17: In Your Bag.
Day 18: Something we don't know about you (I have to sleep with TV on)

Day 19: Imperfect. Day 20: Favorite photo you've ever taken. Day 21: Where You Slept.
Day 22: From A High Angle. Day 23: Movement (massive hail storm). Day 24: On Your Mind (The party I'm planning)

Day 25: Something Cute. Day 26: Where You Shop. Day 27: Shelf.
Day 28: Bathroom (There is NO WHERE for the Mama to hide!) Day 29: Soft. Day 30: Friend. (My best friend and hubby!)


Thank you Fat Mum Slim for another great challenge!


1 comment:

  1. You are so creative, and I love how you displayed this months photos!

    ReplyDelete