Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spring Photo Catch-Up

Since moving to Choteau I have been terrible about blogging regularly. It is driving me crazy that I am so behind! Here are MANY photos and a few short blurbs to get myself caught up! Maybe this fall when we are hunkered down with the snow, wind and cold I will get back to regular posting!

Just a couple cutie kids hamming it up for their mama.




Addi has been working on filling up a sticker reward sheet for many weeks. Her goal was to earn a new bike. She had chores and big girl tasks that she needed to work on doing every day, including 'homework' sheets. She worked really hard and would even get on me if I forgot to sit down with her to do her 'homework'! Ta-Da ... her first real bike! Complete with purple handle bar streamers! We are very proud of her for working so hard to earn something.


Grandma and Grandpa Powell came over for a visit the end of May. We had a great time touring our little town and driving them to one of favorite spots in the mountains. Landon was thrilled to share ice cream with Grandpa!


Playing with Grandpa in the morning.

We went out to lunch in Augusta with Grandma & Grandpa on our way to Gibson Reservoir. Apparently this little bar and grill is where David Letterman always stops when he is in town. The burger was pretty good, but the onion rings were some of the best I've had!




Dancing and signing with Grandma.
Baby Season!
______________________________________________________________________________

Spring days spent ... 

Shaking hands with a dinosaur!
Peek-a-boo with Daddy's hat.
Kisses in the sunshine.

Picnics in the park.

Dandelion crowns.

Planting flowers.


Bath time buddies.
Ooey-Gooey-Goodness
Getting the camp-home ready.
"I'm so excited!"
Addi and her new friends. They turned the camper into their club house!
Balsam root cliffs.
Hiking feet.
Fossil! 
My favorite hiking partners.
Hilarious! Bike riding to the pool with a hippo around her neck!
Horse kisses.
Chalking up for some work on the bars.
Sure! Sunglasses in the tub!
Freedom.
Backyard smores.
Picnic in Blackleaf Canyon.

Sunshine fairy.
Cuddles with my nugget.
Rainy day baking.
Backyard fire.


Sleeping in after a hard day of playing.
Chalk art.
Thunder storm rolling in over town.
Our first 70 degree day and Addi had to dig our her fan!
We love our little wooded park.

Landon's new ride. After Daddy broke our old stroller we finally
broke down and bought a new one!
Addi's special style! Ready for an adventure she said!
Heels, check. Baby, check. Sunhat, check. Raincoat, check. Backpack with snacks and extra panties, check! Gotta love her. 
Stopping to smell the iris' on a walk in town.

Three sweet horses live just down the road from us.
Addi has made friends with them!

We spend a lot of time playing in our back yard!


Attack baby after mama's sunglasses. 

Catching up with Fancy Nancy under the sunshine!

On our way to gymnastics one morning we had to wait for 10 minutes while a real Montana cattle drive went past! We all thought it was pretty cool!


Landon is army crawling into everything now!


We attempted our first camping trip of the year on Memorial Day weekend. We got to our spot and after we could not start a fire because all the wood was soaked and after we were snowed on, we called it a night and came home! But not before we had a little mock camping fun!
"We can stay. I will get the wood."
"I promise I will be brave and tough. I won't get too cold. Just put another coat on Landon."

Wishing the fire to start!
It's too cold to smile! Baby's first camping attempt!
Getting comfy. She still thinks we are going to stay!



She played with sparklers to keep her hands warm! 
Our camp spot is up by that snow line!



The kids and I went to Missoula for a quick overnight trip because my sister Jessica was promoted from the 8th grade. Driving home Addi and I saw a little blonde black bear and a brand new baby fawn crossing the road! 

Blackfoot River Valley
My beautiful baby sister all grown up!
There is always time for something fun at Papa's house.







3 comments:

  1. love the "kissing horses" picture especially...the horse even has his eyes closed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow theses are such great pictures! I love showing off how cute my niece and nephew are!!! Thanks for always being camera ready and willing to share, it makes it a little easier for us to not miss out even though we are so far away. Love you all! J & K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi - I just love your blog and all your pictures. I cannot believe how old Addi looks in the camping picutes (love the one where her hands are in her pockets just waiting for a fire). Landon gets cuter and cuter everytime I see pictures too! Love you. Jen

    ReplyDelete