Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Appraisal, Check!

As of today the appraisal on our soon-to-be first home was approved by our bank! Yay! The last step, completed!! It is so surreal. I can hardly believe it. Addi and I packed a few ceremonious boxes today. After we high-fived when I told her that our farm was for sure ours now, she said, "Let's get a packing!" I was even stopping to do some happy dancin' and she said, "Mom. It isn't time for your mommy dancing. Get packing!" It's safe to say she is game for one more move in her little life! She was ready and willing to pack up almost her whole room today. I had to remind her that we still have a full month before we actually move. 

Dylan has been working his buns off the past month. After working and saving hard for a few years it is a little scary to drain our house savings account, but well-well-worth it. I know he will agree with me when I say, "Who do we make the check out to and where do we sign!" 

One more move. These simple three words mean so much to me. We've moved A LOT in our seven years of marriage. And I am so ready to be home. I am ready to notch our children's heights on the edge of our door frame. I  am ready to make scuff-mark memories on the floor and new, forever traditions in a home where we hope to get really, really old together! It is safe to say, Choteau you are home and there's no getting rid of us now! We are here to stay! 


I wholeheartedly believe that God totally hooked us up this time! He delivered this perfect opportunity to us and with very little effort on our part and with zero pain, conflict or heart ache. I am so thankful for seemingly unanswered prayers. God knows His plan, who am I to ever doubt it? He continually shows me that with open arms He remains faithful to me, little old me. He cares about me and my dreams. And whatever I am supposed to be for Him, being here, in this place, right now --- is where my whole life has led me. I cannot wait to see what else unfolds for me and my family. I am the first one to admit that sometimes it is easy to doubt His faithfulness. Often it is when I am looking back that I remember how faithful to me He truly has been, and continues to be ~ Amen! for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment