Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

{right now}

i am so frustrated. with life. with everything.

i am anxious. and afraid.

i feel like i have lost control of myself and that hurts.

i have had a bad hair and skin day for the past, um, 2 years ... there isn't enough hair dye in the world to cover all my gray hair {thank you very much Landon!} it's not all vanity that has me in a mood.  i care very little about being girly, but it all adds up.

what upsets me more is i am sitting here in a puddle of self-pity while other people are saying goodbye to loved ones, or getting fired, or walking through the ashes of their home that just burned down.... the point .... snap outta it ya crazy lady ....

it feels like i am running a race, i am dead last and the other runners are so far ahead they are out of sight, to top it off the spectators are throwing food and water balloons at me ... the even crazier thing ... i HATE to run

not sure how to get out of this funk. for now i will curse the snow. write in all lower-case letters and clean my floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment