Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Update on Little Man - 29 weeks

We had our weekly appointment in Great Falls last Friday.

Little man is holding strong! There was no change in the abdominal fluid, but his heart again, improved. His right-sided tricuspid regurgitation was barley visible....in English...his heart is doing much better!!! My doctor had an emergency at the hospital so he didn't spend much time with me, but he was thrilled with what he saw.

Little man is still very, very active. He gets violent hiccups at least twice per day. When he moves his little head it feels like someone is stabbing my lower spinal cord!

Dr. Key said, " I wish I could say that I don't need to see you every week, but I just like your baby too much!"

We go back to Great Falls this Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Very good news. Go little man go! Keep holding strong and improving your heart function!!!

    Still praying, Brandi. <3

    ReplyDelete