Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Sweet She Is

Addison was in the bath tub the other night. Some days she just insists on doing it all by herself! I came in to check her progress and she said, "I am done. I washed my hair, my body and my privates all by myself." I said, "Ok, great. I guess you don't need your mamma anymore!" She looked at me kind of funny. I winked at her and said, "Is there anything you still need your mamma for?" She looked up at me after thinking for a while and said, "I need you to wrap towels around me and I need you to make me happy."





There are not words poweful enough to express how much I love this girl!





My friend Elizabeth was in town we had gone out to eat and then went to Maurices. Addi and I were sitting outside a dressing room waiting for Elizabeth to model for us. I asked Addi if she ate enough at dinner. She asked me to check by poking her tummy. Every since she was tiny I would poke her belly to check if she was full. She has always thought it is so hysterical! I said, "Look at my belly. I think I am full, full of baby!" She poked my belly and said, "Yah, you are full. You eat too much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment