Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Holding on tight to my 20s! One more year before I cross over to the "other side"! Eeek...30 sounds so scary! It seems impossible to be thinking I have one more year before I am 30...wowza!

My day was great, even the 9 hours at work! My work friends decorated my cubey with birthday signs, accompanied me for birthday nachos and treated me to a birthday cookie at the bakery!

Dylan was able to get off work at 5 pm. Addi and Dylan gave me the sun hat I wanted!! I was so surprised because Dylan told me he hadn't ordered it in time! They also surprised me with a new T.V for our bedroom!

We took our celebration to the Silver Star Restaurant for an amazing meal. I, of course, had crab legs! Whenever we are out to splurge that is what I order. There are no words to describe how delicious they were! Dylan had an amazing tenderloin and Addi had the mac n' cheese! I was given a birthday brownie sundae by our waitress! Addi about killed Dylan and I with one of her little jokes! We have an inside family joke about food and sharing it! We are Powell's and eating in our house is a competitive sport. Addi was sitting on Dylan's lap eating the brownie and Dylan said, "Give me some." Addi stopped eating, looked up at Dylan and very sarcastically said, "Addi doesn't share cake!" Addi delivered it flawlessly. It was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!! She was very proud of herself!!

I had a wonderful evening and I feel very blessed.




1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful birthday! And now I'm craving Silverstar!!

    ReplyDelete