Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick of Being Sick

Besides my foot surgery a few years ago, the past two weeks have been the most awfully painful of my life. I have been so sick. On top of horrible morning sickness, all-day and night-long sickness, I came down with a terrible flu-like virus that literally knocked me down for a full week. I was throwing up, had a mild fever and was so weak I couldn’t stand in the shower. I lost 6 pounds. The following week, after returning to work for one day, I got a horrible sinus infection. It was so painful it felt like all my upper teeth were abscessing and my jaw hurt so bad I couldn’t chew or yawn. Luckily, twenty-four hours after getting antibiotics I started to feel better. Now over two weeks later I am back to work and feeling pretty normal. My morning sickness seems to be passing. As long as I eat all the time I don’t get too nauseous anymore!

Before I got the virus Dylan had it. He fully recovered a full two weeks later. Luckily, Addison only developed a little cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment