Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekend in Missoula

We spent the weekend in Missoula visiting with Kendall and Josh who were in town from Alabama. We haven't seen them since December of 2010. Too long. It was their first time meeting Landon. It was great catching up with them. They seem to be very happy and doing very well.

In September, Grandma Deaette and Grandpa Jeff will celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary. I arranged a special day for them to celebrate with all their wonderful, beautiful children! We had our whole family in town, which is a rare thing now. I surprised them with a family photo shoot. Photos were taken in Greenough Park by our family friend, Jessi. It was a blast. Anytime the Powell boys are together you can expect to laugh, a lot! Addi and Landon did very well. They are pretty use to having a camera pointed at them! I have seen a couple of Jessi's pictures and I am giddy with excitement to see them all. They will certainly be a lifelong treasure. 

A beautiful sneak peak!

After the photo shoot we headed to the Mustard Seed Restaurant where a surprise dinner with close family and friends was waiting for them. It took Jeff until the end of the dinner to realize we were celebrating them! I know they were surprised. I took the day off from taking pictures, it was very relaxing! Jessi captured the whole day for us. 

My very awesome sister-in-law. Love her!
On August 13th Dylan and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. Hard to believe! I love our life together. Every year gets a little better. We continue to have so much fun! I feel so lucky to have him as my partner in life, my best friend. 


Landon and I spent the day visiting with my Granny and grocery shopping. Dylan and Addi took his family floating on the raft. The last float with 'Old Orange'. Dylan came across a deal on a new raft that he could not pass up, so for our anniversary he got a new boat! 

Addi on the river. Pic by Auntie Kendall.
One happy Daddy and his new boat. 
We had a very special Powlund salmon and steak anniversary dinner with our Dave, Em, Fischer and Grandma Teresa. 

The Powlunds!
Addi met Fischer for the first time. 


Addison and Landon got in some very special aunt and uncle time this weekend! Big hugs!

Auntie & Uncle LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment