Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Photo A Day In May

Using my iPhone I participated again in a Photo-A-Day Challenge in May. A different word or phrase each day and a photo that is inspired by that word or phrase. As a personal challenge I take each photo with my iPhone and I take the photo on the actual challenge day. I do not use previously taken photos. Also all of my editing is done on my iPhone. I am amazed what this little machine can do!

Thank you to the author at Fat Mum Slim for creating this fun challenge! I am addicted now!

________________________________________________________________________

Day 1: Skyline.
Day 2: Peace.
{My peaceful 'lil man.}
Day 3: Something you wore today. 
Day: 4. Fun!
{What is more fun than a frog on your face}
Day 5: Bird.
Day 6: You!
Day 7: Someone who inspires you.
{Jane Goodall}
Obviously, I did not take this picture! I borrowed it from Google.com
Day 8: A smell you adore.
{outside}
Day 14: Grass.
Day 9: Something you do everyday.
{take pictures of my babies}
Day 10: A favorite word.
{conservation}
Day 11: Kitchen.
Day 12: Something that makes you happy. 
Day 15: Love.

Day 16: what you are reading.
{A little bit of everything.}

Day 17: a snack.
{Blueberry/chia seed smoothie.}
Day 18: something you made.
{Addi's 1st year & our wedding scrapbook.}
Day 19: a favorite place.
{I love to explore and I love to travel, but nothing is as peaceful as being HOME, especially after bed time!!!}
Day 20: Something you can't live without.
{My jetted bathtub.} 
Day 21: Where you stand.
 {On the most beautiful spot on earth.}
Day 22: Pink
Day 23: technology.
{This little box holds 1,000s of my cherished photos.}
Day 24: something new.
 {I have never had a horse in my car before! That's new!}
Day 25: Something unusual.
{Three empty hampers and three clean, made beds!}
Day 26: 12 o'clock.
{One happy swimming girl.}
Day 28: The weather today.
{Too cold & rainy.  One lonely tricycle.}
Day 29: A number.
{Sunset over this amazing country.}

Day 30: your personality.
{A stretch, I know.... but it represents me! A flower that takes it's time to 'open' up.
Once I do I am happy, easy-going & fun.}
Day 31: something beautiful.
{The special bond & love between these two babies.}
favorite pic of challenge! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love these pictures. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I love seeing all of them put together in on your blog! Photo a day is SOOOO addicting. I just got my blog up too. I had been adding a few at a time so it was easy to add some finishing touches today! :) Can't wait to start June's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete