Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Reba Concert


I am a huge fan of Reba. I love her music, I love her show!! She is the artist I rock out to and sing on road trips! When I am using my hand as a microphone and sing, my number one favorite Reba song, "Fancy", Dylan says, "You really shouldn't do that!" When I am singing "Fancy" I daydream that Reba has pulled me on stage to sign it with her!! I even tweeted Reba and told her that I would be in there if she wanted to pull me on stage!! A part of me really thought she would! I know, I'm a little crazy! 

Randomly I heard on the radio last week that she would be in Bozeman this month. I had to go. I don't say that very often, but I HAD TO BE THERE. Plus another new favorite, "The Band Perry" was opening for her.
I was planning on driving to Bozeman and going to the concert by myself. I was looking forward to some alone Mommy time. Addi overheard me telling Papa that I was going to go alone. She said, "Mom you could bring me and we could have a special date together!" Okay, how do you say no to that. I was really concerned about whether or not she would like it. She is super sensitive to noise. She spent about half of the Band Perry's songs with her hands over her ears. She then got used to it and really enjoyed the music. 

The boys decided to go with us and we stayed the night in a hotel. Addi loves to swim and took full advantage of the pool and hottub! The boys spent some quality boy time in the hotel while us girls were at the concert. 

Her most favorite thing to do!

She sat like this for half of the Band Perry. She eventually got used to it!
Dancing! The lady sitting above us asked her if she was going to be the next Reba!



"Fancy"
We --heart-- Reba!
the Band Perry "If I Die Young"
My favorite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment