Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

 Addison LOVES to bake and I LOVE to eat!! We are a perfect combo! Dylan doesn't mind the warm yummy treats delivered to his clinic or waiting for him when he gets home either. The dogs also enjoy baking time. They eagerly wait below Addi waiting to lap up anything that gets spilled off the counter!

Addi's apron. A gift from Great-Aunt Shelly.
I usually don't get too adventurous when choosing our recipes, but they are always comforting and so yummy. This morning we turned on Christmas music to set the mood and made Addictive Pumpkin Muffins. Yes, you read it right -- I said Christmas music. If Dylan would tolerate it I would have it on all year! They turned out beautifully and yes they are addictive! Addi said, "This color reminds me of Christmas."


Yes we are beater batter eaters!
I wish I could somehow link this post to the way these muffins smell as they are cooking. It is one of those scents I would bottle into a candle and burn all year long. They filled my home with the most delicious pumpkin-clove cloud of yumminess!


1 comment:

  1. I really need to make the time to bake something pumpkin! They sound so good!

    ReplyDelete