Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Addison Photo Dump

A friend of mine who also blogs does something called a 'photo dump' where she 'dumps' a series of photos into a post. I loved her idea so I am going to borrow it!

I have several adorable pictures of Addison from the end of summer that I want to share. I don't have much of a story to go with them. We didn't spend a whole lot of time outside the NICU, but the little time we spent outside I was able to snap a few pictures of our not-so-little girl --- just Addison being Addison! Addison was able to spend some time with her good friends Emily (world's greatest fort builder ever), Ella and Kaidyn. She loves them all dearly!
Addi and Kaidyn at Splash
Addi and Ella
Addi's new head tilt pose!
Addi and Auntie Em and the world's greatest fort ever!
At the fair. Addi really wanted to take this giant donkey baby home!

No comments:

Post a Comment