Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Question of the Day

Everyday at school Ms. Jessi asks the kids, "The question of the day." And she writes down their answers. Today's question was "What does your mom always say?" Addi's answer, "I love you."

I love the question of the day!! It gives me a little peak into Addison's wonderful, little mind! I am so happy that when she goes to do her own thing all day long she remembers that her mamma loves her!

Past questions of the day:
"Where does Santa live?" Addi - "I don't know!"
"What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?" Addi - "Pizza and chicken"

2 comments:

  1. She is seriously the cutest! And I really, really love the new banner picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Question Of The Day: What is Addi's favorite thing about visiting Em & Dave's house?...........Did she answer: Em?! If not don't tell me it was Dave!? Gordy? Molly? My huge TV? The pure lack of toys?!

    ReplyDelete