Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

One of my favorite days all year is the day we get our Christmas Tree!! Today was that day and the day couldn't have been more beautiful. The sky was perfectly blue, the sun was out and the snow, literally, sparkled. Addi kept saying, "Wow, look at all the snow sparkles." We spend the day sledding, hiking and tree hunting. It was a blast for Dylan and I to try and stay on Addi's little infant sled while sledding down big, snowy hills!










3 comments:

  1. I was so beautiful out! I literally could see millions of glittery sparkly stuff in the air. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun day! Your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad we didn't get to do this together this year. But I guess you can have a life without me...Although I can't imagine you would have as much fun!

    ReplyDelete