Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

His First Love


"Until one has loved an animal, one's soul remains unawakened" 
                                            ~ Anotole France


Well, no problem with his soul. His love for all animals, but especially his goose is almost unreal. He loves her with all his little heart, and she feels the same. He is hers. And she is there with him whatever he is up to –bike rides, dress up, naps or bath time. Although their bond is new, less than a month old, they continue to be very attached.

He says things like, "I sure love my Buttercup." "Oh, you silly goose." "Come on goose-goose, chase me." "She really does love me too." "With me super powers, I can fly with wings like Buttercup."





We took Buttercup to Addi's class. I knew she would feel safe and secure on his lap and that is where she rode. She was calm and quiet the whole drive in to town. 




It is so hard for him to not be holding her. He loves when she chases him and loves even more giving her giant bear hugs. 



When their love began:

About three weeks later:



No comments:

Post a Comment