Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In My Wedding Dress

Addison Jo - my beautiful daughter - is 4 years and 5 months old and she is enthralled with weddings. She adds new plans to her wedding almost daily. She enjoys looking at pictures from our wedding and she asks for every detail from our wedding.

She asked me to put my wedding dress on. I had a better idea!

{The day before her Auntie Jessica curled her hair beautifully. It made for some gorgeous 'fancy' photos. Fancy is Addi's favorite word and attitude! The bright pink flower and jewel hair clip that she got from Grandma Deaette is a perfect accessory --- describes her style perfectly!}

I have entered the below picture in the Click It Up A Notch April Photo Contest.




Click It Up A Notch



A few more images from our fun session!










A few of her plans!

What kind of flowers do you want in your wedding? --- "Pink Roses"
What do you want your dress to look like? --- "A long train with no sleeves. I want them to make it with white flowers on it. "
Where do you want to be married, on a beach, in a church, in the mountains? --- "I can't be married in the mountains because I will have a big train on my dress, because you didn't have a long train on your dress and you couldn't walk in the sticks and rocks. "
Are you going to serve dinner at your wedding? --- "Oh yes." What kind of food are you going to serve? "Cut up carrots and sandwiches with apple juice in fancy glasses."
What else can you tell me about your wedding? "Well, my heels will be white with diamonds. I am going to put my hair in a wedding bun with curls in the back. Do you want me to show you how a wedding bun goes? I am going to have wedding cake with white frosting and white flavored inside. And I want a wedding picture on the wall that looks like a wedding girl like you. It will have slow music for me to get married to."
Who are you going to invite? "You, my dad, Landon and Grandma Deaette and Grandpa Jeff, Papa, Grandma Bobbi, Jessica, Jaci and Jack and Kaidyn, Ella, Ellie & Aunt Sara and all my other friends that I will have."
What color will your groom wear? "Brown with a white rose. His flower will be a rose and mine will be a rose too."
Are you going to have a vail? " A white one like you."
Are you going to wear jewelry? "Yes, I am going to wear jewelry. I will have white earrings and a white necklace with a picture of you on it. I think I will make it."


5 comments:

  1. Aw, how very sweet! She's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took the photo above her to show just how little she is! Her answers are darling! Great job recording them before you forget! What fun photos you were able to capture!

    ReplyDelete