Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Landon's Room

In the past few days I have been working on putting together Landon's room. When I was pregnant with Addi her room was ready for her since I was 6 months pregnant! With Landon it was so different. The thought of returning home to an empty crib and nursery was more than I knew I could have handled. I didn't want a baby room full of toys and clothes if I didn't have my baby to put in it. So we left his room as an office/spare/junk room throughout my pregnancy and a long time after he was born.


He is sleeping through the night the majority of nights now and he will be sleeping in his own room very soon. I figured he might need the crib set up to do that! Papa, Dylan and Addi worked on getting that done on Thanksgiving. After Addi was done with the crib we dissembled it and during our several moves, lost the screws and bolts. It took a long time in the hardware store and some creativity by Papa to get the thing standing and safe again.

Addi and I picked out a book shelf, put it together and filled it with books and toys for Landon. His dresser is full of perfectly adorable baby boy clothes. I found the perfect saying and stickers for his wall. Simple. Cute. Happy.

It is all ready for him to learn, laugh, grow and play in. Thank you Lord for that.


Landon really likes his room!!

2 comments:

  1. It's perfect! Love it and his cute smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Brandi! So sweet, so perfect for your little angel.
    -Katie Neuman

    ReplyDelete