Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

feed mE, feed ME, feeD ME, FeED ME, fEED ME, FEED ME

Sara got a big laugh out of my feeding schedule. I think she thought I was kidding, really I am not. I am so hungry ALL THE TIME. I cannot get full. I dream about food! I am gorging on artichokes and BBQ potatoe chips lately, can't get enough of both!

With my last pregnancy I turned into such a health nut. I tried to only eat organic fruits and veggies and milk. I would keep a list of how much veggies and fruit I ate each day. I kept a mental record of the amount of protein I was getting each day. I didn't drink one drop of caffeine - except the one day when I decided to splurge at Starbucks and the lady accidently made my de-caffe latte with caffeine. Addi didn't stop bouncing around my uterus all day! I limited the sweets and ate raw almonds and fresh cut up veggies instead! That is not the case this time. I have been so exhausted it has been a real chore keeping food in the house, let alone fresh, healthy food.

My feeding schedule:

1st breakfast at 630 am - Bowl of cereal and giant glass of milk
Perpetual snacking at work at 730 - 900 am - usually some kind of baked good
that some one brought in (I usually sneak over for 2 or 3 helpings!),
crackers, grapes, cereal bar and a large handful of peanut butter cups
2nd breakfast at 930 am - toasted bagel with cream cheese, and usually 1/2
box or so of wheat thins dunked in cream cheese
After 2nd breakfast snack at 945 am - yogurt or whatever I can dig out of my food
drawer
Lunch at noon, some sort of sandwich, a large bag of BBQ chips and some
sort of fruit
After lunch snacking 130 - 330 pm, left over chips, fruit and another
large handful of peanut butter cups, sometimes iced tea
On the way to get Addi snack at 430 pm, whatever is leftover in my lunch
bag, usually an apple
Dinner around 6 pm, whatever I can cook up before getting so crabby and nauseous
that I can't function
Before bed snack at 7 pm, a bowl or cereal or cup of frozen fruit
Occasional middle of the night snack - large glass of milk, piece of toast or bowl of cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment