Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Graduation Trip

Dylan graduated! Dylan, PA-C!! (Well, he will get the -C after next week when he passes his boards!) Wow, I really never thought those words were ever going to come out of my mouth. The past 27 months have been a whirlwind of joy, excitement, stress, elation and sadness. I think back to when Addison was a tiny 5 months old and we pulled out of our secure bubble of Montana and drove into the scary big city lights of Salt Lake City. We were excited about the new faces and new places we would see and saddened with leaving behind our home, family and friends. It flew by in a flash. Dylan studied and studied and studied! After 15 months of the big city we came back to Missoula. And Dylan studied and worked and studied some more.

When Dylan accpeted his diploma they asked each student to say a few words and I quote, "I guess I can't be the only one not to say anything. Thank you to my family for their support. This is the most expensive piece of paper I have ever held!"




2 comments: