Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

sara & ellie come to town

Few things make me happier than when Sara and Ellie are back in Montana. The past week and a half we  all were together laughing, talking, playing, bonding, visiting friends and family.  Did I mention laughing?!

Addison and Ellie were very sweet most of the time. They picked at each other more than they ever have. The majority of the time they played together nicely, but there were several sister-like fights. They big thing for both of them to say was, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Auntie Sara finally had Landon in her arms and rarely was without him! It was the first time Ellie met Landon and she was instantly in love with him.

Sara and Ellie stayed two nights with us in Helena then we all (minus Dylan) headed to Missoula for about a week.

{Sara & I took the below images. We mix our pictures together at the end of our trips. It is hard to give credit for each picture}



The Gangs all Here
Papa's Loves
Mine!
The Kiddos and Sid watching a movie


Matching Jammies! A cousin tradition. 



We LOVE our little Ellie! She is an energetic ball of sweet and sassy wonderfulness!

good night sweet girl.
Ellie LOVES her Uncle Dylan

SOOO Big. Landon 27 weeks old
Papa Cuddles
Playing with Great Granny


Safe in Auntie's arms
Ellie and her kitten Princess
Loadin bullets with Papa
BFFS, Addi, Kaidyn, Ellie
Grandma Bobbi, the kids and I spent the day at the Children's Museum and The Carousel while Sara, Jake, Jack and Jaci went skiing at Snowbowl.
Painting at the Children's Museum
Dress Up!
Carousel!







A great big Cousin
Landon and Grandma
We went sledding with Papa at Miller Creek. The snow was so hard, but we had fun watching Ellie snowboard on a snowboard and Papa snowboarding on a sled!
Sledding! Yay!



Sara, Jake, Jack and Jaci spent a day up at Snowbowl.




Our Sweet Blue Eyes
We watched cousin Riley play hockey and then went to Rick and Shell's house for ribs, hot tubbin' and watching video of Rick's medical mission trip to Columbia! Landon loved all the action of the hockey game and the girls loved watching the Zamboni shine the ice!

Watching Riley play hockey
Great Uncle Rick
Great Aunt Shelly

Grandma and Grandpa Luedtke and all the kids went to Lolo Hot Springs. I had a really bad cold that day so Landon and I stayed home and napped. 



The Gang at Lolo Hot Springs. 



2 comments:

  1. I like the changes to your blog! I may have to follow suit and make some changes myself!

    I can't wait to spend time with my family this April. It'll be fun to introduce Dillan to my sisters. I expect the same loving embraces for him that your little guy got from your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I borrowed a few layout ideas from your blog. I hope you don't mind. If you do, please let me know and I'll make immediate changes. :)

      Delete