Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something Funny from Addi

Something funny from Addi: New posts on the things my Addison says...or does...or both...

Addi and I have a very close relationship. Some may say too close, or too personal, or some may say gross...I mean she is usually accompanying me while I use the bathroom, while I am taking a bath or whatever else I may be doing, she is usually under my feet. Well, I do draw the line during my time of the month when certain protective female thingies need to be inserted (I know too much information, but it's worth it). During this time I ask Addi for some privacy and lock the bathroom door. Well, for almost three years when I ask for privacy she sees me grab a tampon out of the drawer. So the other day, I shut the door while going to the bathroom, Addi entered and I asked her to please leave as I wished for some privacy. She obeyed, but a few minutes later she came barging back in with a tampon in her hand and said, "Here mamma, here is your privacy." And handed me a tampon! Through my hysterics and tears I tried to explain to her what privacy was and why mommies needed tampons! Oh, to be in the brain of my toddler!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! She's too smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to remember that when she is at that special age...We will have to call it her "privacy"!

    ReplyDelete